Taking captivating and creative photographs is a challenge. While determining whether a photograph is aesthetically pleasing may be subjective, there are basic techniques for photographers to follow to assist in the photography process. This beginner's course will provide an overview of the basics needed to successfully take photographs. Through this course, you will learn about camera basics, including equipment and settings. Additionally, the course will dive into composition, focusing, and editing to create eye-catching visuals and enhance the photography experience.
- Define photography and how to hold a camera properly
- List the necessary components of basic camera equipment
- Describe three key camera settings
- Identify basic composition techniques
- Discuss the difference between manual and autofocus
- Natural and artificial lighting techniques
- Cover the four basic editing techniques
Upon registering, you have ninety (90) days to complete the program.
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
Register to get started today!
Course Hours: 2 Hours
This workshop is offered through our continuing education online partner.