As a supply chain grows in complexity, and companies increasingly source products and services from a more diverse and global set of suppliers, the job of managing the processes that ensure the steady and reliable flow of components and inputs has never been more difficult. This course introduces the core concepts and components of supply chain management, including supplier evaluation, logistics, inventory management, and other supply chain practices.
- Define supply chain management and understand its strategic role in organizations that source goods
- Explain the goals of effective supply chain management and procurement
- Analyze how organizations in a supply chain communicate and manage relationships
- Explain the supplier appraisal process and understand its role in supply chain management
- Formulate strategies for mitigating supply chain risk, and discuss the events that can create disruption in the supply chain
- Assess the major trends and issues shaping supply chain management today
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
Register to Start Today!
Course Hours: 10 Hours
This workshop is offered through our continuing education online partner.