Today’s professionals are under an increasing amount of pressure to be able to do it all, which can lead to unhealthy amounts of stress and a decrease in motivation and self-confidence. This class aims to help learners combat those struggles by focusing on the skills that can help them grow in both their professional and personal lives. It looks at the importance of soft skills—such as time management, organization, and communication—in the modern workplace and provides practical tips for creative problem solving, goal setting, stress management, time management, and clear communication. It also considers how adaptability and authenticity can impact personal growth. Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Fast Company.
- Identify the importance of soft skills and authenticity in the modern workforce
- Distinguish between the growth mindset and the fixed mindset
- Use creativity as a tool for problem solving
- Handle difficult situations by adapting and being flexible
- Set goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound
- Consider the influence of personality types on goal setting and achievement
- Explore time management strategies, including prioritizing and creating action plans
- Apply stress management techniques when feeling overwhelmed
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
Register to Start Today!
Course Hours: 3 Hours
This workshop is offered through our continuing education online partner.