Knitting is a versatile skill and a rewarding activity, and there is very little that is more satisfying than creating something with your own hands. This course covers the basics of knitting, teaching you how to choose your materials, read knitting patterns and create several different simple projects. Through a series of videos, an expert knitter will walk you through the basic stitches that are the building blocks for even the most complicated patterns. Soon you will be on your way to knitting with confidence.
- Select the right tools and materials for basic knitting projects
- Start a knitting project by casting on
- Identify different types of stitches
- Name key terminology used in knitting patterns
- Follow a knitting pattern to complete a project
- End a knitting project by casting off
Upon registering, you have ninety (90) days to complete the program.
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
Register to get started today!
Course Hours: 1 Hours
This workshop is offered through our continuing education online partner.