Cannabis is one of the most commonly used mind-altering substances in the world. The laws on growing, selling, possessing and consuming cannabis can vary greatly from one jurisdiction to another. Whatever the law may allow in your area, having employees under the influence of cannabis can create problems for your workplace in terms of safety and lost productivity. In this course, learn proactive measures to create a plan on how to lower the risks and respond to issues that may arise.
- Understand the forms of cannabis, how they are used, and how cannabis use affects a person physically, cognitively, and behaviorally
- Recognize the signs of cannabis impairment
- Define the potential issues cannabis use creates in the workplace
- Understand the legal rights of employers and employees with regards to cannabis use in the workplace
- Respond to incidents of suspected cannabis use in the workplace
- Develop a proactive workplace drug and alcohol policy
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times|
Are you an organization looking to empower your workforce? If you are interested in providing customized training to your employees visit Contract Training to review all available training options or contact Peggy Dugan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.