The Mint Building (M)
Originally home to the third Philadelphia Mint, this is the centerpiece of Main Campus. You will find the following resources in the Mint Building:
- Financial Aid, Ground floor, Room 13
- Transcript information, Ground floor, Room 19
- Security, Ground floor, Room 12
- The Library
- The Rotunda
The Mint Building also connects with the Bonnell Building.
The West Building (W)
On the southwest corner of 17th and Spring Garden streets, this building is home to a division office and several programs:
- Allied Health - Dental Hygiene, Clinical Laboratory Technician, Health Services Management, Diagnostic Medical Imaging, Patient Service Representative and Respiratory Care Technology
- Chemical Technology
- Division of Math, Science and Health Careers office, Second floor, Room 7
- Gateway to College program, Fourth floor, Room 5
- TRIO Upward Bound, Fourth floor, Room 5
The West Building connects to the Pavilion.
The Pavilion (P)
The newest (completed 2013) and greenest building on Main Campus, the Pavilion houses:
- College Bookstore, First floor
- Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management programs, Second floor
- Student and staff dining services, First floor
- The Welcome Center, First floor
The Bonnell Building (B)
Named for the College's founding and first president, this is the largest, most diverse academic building. The student services found in Bonnell include:
- Assessment Center, Ground floor, Room 14
- Center on Disability, Ground floor, Room 39
- Counseling Center, Ground floor, Room 7
- Division of Liberal Studies office, Rotunda level, Room 21
- Enrollment Central, Ground floor
- International Student Services, Ground floor, Room 42
- Office of Student Tuition Services, Ground floor, Room 38
- Veterans Resource Center, Ground floor, Room 43
Popular spaces for College events, the Large and Small Auditoriums, are also located on the ground floor. The Rotunda level connects to the Mint Building.
The Winnet Student Life Building (S)
In this student-centered building, college life takes place in many outside-the-classroom contexts. Here you will find many student support programs and services:
- Center for Male Engagement, First floor, Room 5
- Student Clubs, First floor, Room 12
- Student Leadership Involvement Center, First floor, Room 12
- Women's Outreach and Advocacy Center, Third floor, Room 9
The Coffeehouse and Great Hall are also located in this building.
The Center for Business and Industry (CBI)
Commonly referred to as CBI, this is where the College serves the continuing education and workforce development needs of Philadelphia business and industry. The offices and services in CBI include:
- Career Services Center, First floor, Room 34
- Corporate Solutions unit, First floor, Room 9
- Division of Business and Technology, First floor, Room 9
The Athletics Center (G)
This is the heart of physical activity at the College. More than 10 intercollegiate athletic programs are offered for men and women, as well as intramural sports. The Athletics Center features:
- Aerobics/dance room
- Basketball court
- Racquetball courts
- Table tennis room
- Weight room
Directions from I-95
Take exit 22 towards I-676 West/US-30 West/Central Philadelphia. Merge onto the Vine Street Expressway and continue on I-676 West. Exit on 15th Street and turn right at Vine Street. Make the first right onto 16th Street and then turn left at Spring Garden Street. Take the first left onto 17th Street and the College’s parking garage will be approximately 200 yards on your right (next to the Winnet Building).
Directions from I-76 eastbound
Take exit 343 from Spring Garden Street toward Haverford Avenue. Turn left at Spring Garden Street. Make two slight left turns to get onto and continue on Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Turn left onto Art Museum Drive. Continue onto Spring Garden Street and the College will be on your right.
Directions from I-76 westbound
Take exit 344 for I-676 East/US-30 East toward Central Philadelphia. Merge onto I-676 South/US-30 East. Exit toward Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Turn left at 22nd Street and then right at Spring Garden Street. The College will be on your right.
Directions from the Ben Franklin Bridge
Take Ben Franklin Bridge to I-676 West/US-30 West/Central Philadelphia. Follow directions from I-95 beginning with, "Merge onto the Vine Street Expressway and continue on I-676 West."
Directions from the Walt Whitman Bridge
Take the Walt Whitman Bridge to I-95 North. Follow directions from I-95.
Broad Street Subway:
Bus route 2:
Bus route 33:
Bus route 43:
Bus route 4:
Bus route 16:
Street meter parking
On-Campus Parking garage (entrance from 17th street or 18th street)