Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented, high caliber faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College.
We invite you to consider joining the largest public institution of higher education in the city, and sixth largest in Pennsylvania. Centrally located in Philadelphia’s Museum District, we enroll more than 39,000 students annually, and have educated more than 685,000 individuals since opening our doors in 1965. Learn more about the College and the College community.
Why We Invite You to Look Us Over
We value prospective faculty and staff, and all that you can contribute to enriching Community College of Philadelphia. Fully recognizing the vital role our superb faculty and staff play in the success of both our students and institution, we offer an unusually valuable program of top-notch benefits, including:
- College-paid medical, dental, drug, life and disability insurance
- Tuition and fees remission (for academic courses at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10/5 percent College/employee contribution
- Health Care and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- Ample paid vacation, holiday and personal time
- Convenient home computer purchase loan
- Your own workout regimen in our Main Campus Athletics Center
Benefits may vary depending upon the job classification of a position. For more detailed information, please visit our Benefits site.
Please visit the Office of Human Resources online for additional information that proves relevant and useful as you consider career opportunities with the College.
Virtual Tour of Community College of Philadelphia's Main Campus
The Human Resources Department is located in the Community College of Philadelphia Annex, 1500 Spring Garden Street, Room A7-142. We are committed to providing responsive and timely service to all our constituents. Our regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us at 215.751.8035 or email@example.com.
In keeping with our commitment as an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Community College of Philadelphia encourages women, minorities, persons with disabilities and protected veterans to apply.