Community College of Philadelphia can bring credit courses to your company or organization through Corporate College, a leading provider of onsite and dedicated credit and degree programs for employees. Community College of Philadelphia instructors teach the classes on-site at the workplace for the employee's convenience.
The benefits of Corporate College include:
- On-site instruction and student support from faculty members
- Flexible class time and semester structures
- Lower tuition than a four-year institution
- High employee satisfaction and retention
- Easy transfer opportunities to four year colleges and universities.
- Employees work and earn a degree or certificate at the same worksite or at Community College of Philadelphia's four campuses.
The Corporate College team facilitates all aspects of your educational program, including on-site:
- Employee information sessions
- Textbook sales and delivery
- Assessment services
Community College of Philadelphia offers in-demand degree and certificate programs in business, entrepreneurship and law; creative arts; design, construction and transportation; education and human services; health care; liberal arts and communications; and science and technology. View our complete list of degree, academic certificate and proficiency certificate programs.
For more information on how to start a program at your business location, please contact Peggy Dugan at 215-496-6155 or email@example.com.