Staffed by professional counselors, the College’s Counseling Center offers you free educational, career and personal counseling services. Counselors also assist both current students and graduates who wish to continue their education at another institution. Information discussed in counseling is kept strictly confidential.
All new transfer students, readmit students and students on academic probation must connect with a counselor to register for courses.
- Academic Probation students, please complete this form to register.
- New Transfer students, please call 215-751-8169 to schedule an appointment.
- Readmit students, please call 215-751-8169 to schedule an appointment.
Meet with a Counselor
For academic, career, transfer, and personal counseling, please complete this form for a non-registration appointment request, or contact Counseling at email@example.com or 215-751-8169. Please include a message with your name, J number, cell phone and/or email, and a counselor will be in touch with you.
Counselors can assist you in these areas:
- Improving study skills
- Balancing work and other responsibilities with school
- Withdrawing from school
- Changing majors
- Registering for courses (new transfer students, readmit students, and students on academic probation)
- Developing self-esteem, confidence and problem-solving skills
- Resolving conflicts and crises affecting school work
- Seeking other resources in the community
- Assessing and evaluating interests, values and abilities
- Exploring the world of work (salaries, educational and training requirements, employment outlooks)
- Relating interests, values and abilities to careers
- Making a career change
- Maximizing credit transfer
- Locating information on transfer schools
- Deciding when to apply for transfer
Walk-ins & Appointments
The Counseling Center is located in Room BG-07. Students without an appointment can see a counselor on a first-come, first-served basis for a 15-minute session. Students who need more time with a counselor can make an appointment for a private counseling session.
Hours & Locations
Fall and Spring semester hours:
Monday - Thursday
8:45 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Closed 7pm in summer)
8:45 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Closed on Fridays in summer)
Appointments can be made at the reception desk in the Bonnell Building, Room BG-07 or by calling 215.751.8169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northeast Regional Center, Room 102
Call 215-516-3780 for hours.
Northwest Regional Center, Room 102
Call 215.516.3782 for hours.
West Regional Center, Room 132
Call 215.516.3781 for hours.