Prior Learning Assessment for Veterans

Some of the training and instruction you received in the military may be eligible for college credit. When that prior learning matches a course needed in your program of study, you may request evaluation of your official military transcript. If you have questions about what courses you need to fulfill your program requirements, you should meet with an Academic Advisor before moving forward.
You may order transcripts online. When completing the form, request that an official copy of your military transcript be sent directly to Community College of Philadelphia. Official transcripts must come directly from the military or arrive stamped and sealed.

If you plan to challenge a course by exam, look into the financial support available for veterans and members of the military who wish to take CLEP or DSST exams.