Complete the form below to join us for an online information session to meet program faculty, ask questions and learn more about this IN-DEMAND CAREER with a GREAT SALARY. Please note: A link to join the information session will be emailed to you the day before the information session. The information session on March 14 will be held in person in the West Building, Room W1-16, and on Zoom.
Medical laboratory technicians are a critical part of health care teams, working behind the scenes to help physicians diagnose and treat patients. In fact, 70 percent of medical decisions are based on lab results.
- Clinical experience in hospital labs
- Work settings include hospital, research, fertility, pharmaceutical and forensic labs
- Prepare for national certification exam and a career after graduation
- Accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Median salary in the Philadelphia region is $68,589