Complete the form below to join us for an online information session to meet program faculty, ask questions and learn more about this IN-DEMAND CAREER with a GREAT SALARY. Please note: A link to join the information session will be emailed to you the day before the information session.
Medical laboratory technicians are a critical part of health care teams, working behind the scenes to help physicians diagnose and treat patients. In fact, 70 percent of medical decisions are based on lab results.
- Clinical experience in hospital labs
- Work settings include hospital, research, fertility, pharmaceutical and forensic labs
- Prepare for national certification exam and a career after graduation
- Accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Median salary in the Philadelphia region is $41,870