Community College of Philadelphia’s Career Connections department offers a competitive campus recruitment program. We will welcome back students, faculty, staff and employers on campus for the Spring 2022 semester. The Career Connections department will offer Hot Job Alert Zoom sessions as well as On-Campus Recruitment (OCR) tabling events. Hot Job Alert Zoom sessions will allow you to recruit our students and alumni virtually whereas our On-Campus Recruitment (OCR) tabling events will allow you to recruit students in person. In order to participate in an OCR event, you must be fully vaccinated and wear a mask at all times on campus. Both campus recruitment opportunities will allow you to connect with our students for full- and part-time jobs, and experiential learning opportunities like internships, externships, job shadowing, apprenticeships and more. For the Spring 2022 semester, our Hot Job Alert Zoom sessions and On-Campus Recruitment tabling events will be offered in February, March and April.
Benefits of participating in our campus recruitment program:
- Raise your company’s visibility to more than 25,000 students and alumni
- Free promotion of your company's participation in our recruitment program
- We can schedule your on-campus interviews at your request through Handshake
- Communicate the job opportunities your organization has available
- Engage and recruit students and alumni who are interested in your available job opportunities
- Provide detailed information about your organization’s hiring and/or application process
Please complete the form below to request your preferred campus recruitment opportunity. Dates will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the limited number of time slots available, you will only be approved for one Hot Alert Job session/or On-Campus Recruitment tabling event during the Spring semester. If you are recruiting for multiple job opportunities, we will work with you to schedule additional sessions based on your recruitment needs, availability and alignment with our majors.
Please Note: After you register and select a day and time, we will send you information about how to post your open job opportunities in Handshake. You will have to post your job opportunities in Handshake before we confirm your requested Hot Job Alert Zoom Session/or On-Campus Recruitment tabling event.