Community College of Philadelphia’s Career Connections department offers a competitive On-Campus Recruitment (OCR) program. In response to the pandemic, we will continue to offer our Hot Job Alert Zoom sessions to replace our OCR tabling program to meet the recruitment needs of our employer partners remotely. Hot Job Alert Zoom sessions allow you to connect with our students for full and part-time jobs, and experiential learning opportunities like internships, externships, job shadowing opportunities, apprenticeships and more. For the Fall 2021 semester, our Hot Job Alert Zoom sessions will be offered in September, October and November.
Benefits of participating in our Hot Job Alert Zoom Sessions program:
- Raise your company’s visibility to more than 25,000 students and alumni
- Free promotion of your company's participation in our recruitment program
- We can schedule your on-campus interviews at your request through the Employment Hub
- Communicate the job opportunities your organization has available
- Engage and recruit students and alumni who are interested in your available job opportunities
- Provide detailed information about your organization’s hiring and/or application process
Please complete the form below to request your Hot Job Alert Zoom session. Dates will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the limited number of time slots available, you will only be approved for one Hot Alert Job session during the Spring semester. If you are recruiting for multiple job opportunities, we will work with you to schedule additional sessions based on your recruitment needs, availability and alignment with our majors.
Please Note: After you register for your requested Hot Job Alert Zoom session and select a day and time, we will send you information about how to post your open job opportunities in Handshake. You will have to post your job opportunities in Handshake before we confirm your requested Hot Job Alert Zoom Session.