Daily Parking on Main Campus
Parking at the Main Garage on Main Campus is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that it is not unusual for the Main Garage to be at full capacity by 8:15 a.m. on weekdays.
Rates for students and employees who pay with their Colonial Card funds:
Monday-Friday when entering before 5 p.m.: $5.50
Monday-Friday when entering at 5 p.m. or later: $3.50
Rates for customers who pay with cash or credit card:
Monday-Friday when entering before 5 p.m.: $6.00
Monday-Friday when entering at 5 p.m. or later: $4.00
Fall and Spring Semester Hours
- Monday-Thursday, 6:30 a.m.–11 p.m., when classes are scheduled
- Friday, 6:30 a.m.–7 p.m., when classes are scheduled
- Saturday, 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m., when classes are scheduled
- Closed Sunday
- Monday-Thursday, 6:30 a.m.-11 p.m., when classes are scheduled
- Closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m.-7 p.m., when the College is open for business, but there are no classes or exams
Street parking is available along most major streets that run through and around the Main Campus, including 16th, 17th, 18th, Callowhill and Spring Garden streets. These spots fill quickly and are subject to posted meter or kiosk hourly rates.
Regional Center Parking
The Northeast Regional Center offers spacious, adjoining lots for ample parking at no charge. Preferred spots are available for hybrid vehicles. The West Regional Center has limited dedicated parking with street parking for overflow.