Make an Impact in Your Community! The United States Census Bureau is preparing for the 2020 Census and is looking for energetic individuals like you to apply to any of their high paying positions. The Census Bureau is hosting a job fair at Community College of Philadelphia exclusively for our students to apply to work the 2020 Census!
U.S. Census Bureau Job Fair
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
10 a.m. – 2 p.m. | Bonnell Building, Ground Floor Lobby
Attend a presentation, hosted every hour, to learn about the available jobs.
Census workers are vital to the bureau and have the power to directly impact and create change in your neighborhood.
The Bureau will be looking to fill the following positions:
- Office Operations Supervisor—$21/hr
- Census Field Supervisors—$23/hr
- Recruiter Assistants—$23/hr
- Recruitment Specialist—$55k-81K
- Regional Tech—$55k-81K
Census Jobs Offer:
- Excellent Pay—put extra cash in your pocket
- Flexible Hours—your new job won’t interfere with school
- Paid Training—little to no prior experience required
Temporary positions—jobs last just 1 year
Applicants must be 18+ by February 2020, a U.S. Citizen and have a valid Social Security Number. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Can’t make it to the Career Fair?