Come meet faculty and students and learn about our new degree programs and how you can create success in a business or entrepreneurial career. Following the program, enjoy a reception with food and beverages.
Venture Capital Advisor to Daymond John of hit ABC show, "Shark Tank"
- CEO and Founder of FundingFuel, Inc., CEO and founder of Bump N Play
- Winner of the 2018 Black Enterprise Tech Connext Pitch Competition
- Expert in start-up businesses, entrepreneurship, venture capital investment
NEW PROGRAM SPOTLIGHT!
- Enhance your business operations, planning and decision-making skills.
- Enter the workforce or transfer to a four-year institution.
- Advance your current professional status with a degree and leadership skills.
- Finish in less than 2 years.
- Build on basic fundamental and managerial skill sets.
- Take 1-2 online and/or hybrid classes per semester.
* This event will take place at the Northwest Regional Center in room 216 on June 18 from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.