The supply chain is a crucial part of any business’ success. Optimizing the flow of products and services as they are planned, sourced, made, delivered and returned can give your business an extra competitive edge.
This workshop will introduce you to the basic concepts of supply chain management and logistics. Learn the basic flow, core models, supply chain drivers, key metrics, benchmarking techniques and ideas for taking your supply chain to the next level. Align supply chain strategy with your business strategy and gain the knowledge of how to troubleshoot basic supply chain problems.
- Explain the vertical integration and virtual integration models
- Understand the stages in the basic supply chain flow
- Recognize supply chain drivers and ways to optimize them
- Determine what metrics to track and how to benchmark the related data
- Identify ways to develop your supply chain, such as using third-party logistics providers (3PL’s), insourcing processes, developing sustainable and eco-friendly strategies, leveraging process improvement strategies, and adopting new techniques
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times|
Are you an organization looking to empower your workforce? If you are interested in providing customized training to your employees visit Contract Training to review all available training options or contact Peggy Dugan at email@example.com for more information.