This course explores the fundamental concepts and ideas of logistics and distribution management. It delves into the various logistics information management systems, analyzes their financial aspects and technological influences, and explains how to manage and measure their performance. This course is divided into modules that explain logistics management, inventory management, and warehousing and distribution. Throughout these modules, course participants will review and distinguish between inbound logistics, outbound logistics, reverse logistics, and third-party logistics; explore the tools and techniques for tracking and valuing inventory, including ABC analysis; and learn the functions of packaging and methods for transporting goods through simple and complex distribution channels.
- Analyze the various logistic information management systems
- Explain how to manage and measure logistics performance
- Define inventory and recognize how to track and value inventory
- Demonstrate classifing inventory using ABC analysis
- Layout and operations of a warehouse or distribution center
- Understand the functions of packaging, the various modes of transportation, and both simple and complex distribution channels
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
Register to Start Today!
Course Hours: 6 Hours
This workshop is offered through our continuing education online partner.