Learn to prepare a successful proposal for funding your organization as per the requirements of private foundations, public agencies and other funding sources. Write letters of inquiry, budget forms and grant applications, and identify productive Internet search sites for funding resources. This workshop includes creating a project that fits funders' guidelines via appropriate writing style, proposal strategy and evaluation plan. Get hands-on experience in writing readable, competitive proposals applicable to both the profit and nonprofit sectors.
- Learn techniques and sources for grant research
- Be able to effectively understand the elements of Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information and other grant announcement types
- Be able to list the fundamental elements grant proposals and budget forms
- Develop the skills needed to prepare professional, competitive, compelling, and successful grant proposals
- Become proficient in the proposal format used by the vast majority of public foundations
- Know the roles and responsibilities of a non-profit board of directors and the management team
- Become knowledgeable on the fundamentals of legal writing, including analytical reasoning and analysis
"I had a great experience in the grant writing course. I learned how to structure a grant and how to catch the attention of a grant reader. I am confident in my grant writing skills and will use the knowledge gained to expand my career."
-- Dannie, Grant Writing for Profit and Nonprofit Entities
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times
6:00 to 9:00 PM