Become a Cybersecurity Professional
Across nearly every industry, cybersecurity skills are in demand to ensure the secure handling of data online and protect it from attacks, amongst other essential duties. This Cybersecurity Boot Camp is designed to empower the next generation of cybersecurity professionals to tackle advanced and critical threats. No previous experience is needed—just your dedication and eagerness to learn. By the end of your course, you will gain the fundamental skills and knowledge needed to succeed in IT security and earn today’s most sought-after certifications.
Throughout this comprehensive six-month course, you will be spending 15-25 hours a week to master the material, including basics from computer hardware and networking, network security, offensive, defensive security, and ethical hacking. You will also cover CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, CySA+, Ethical Hacking, and Pentest+ certifications.
“This boot camp removed any doubts I had about my career choice as I was able to solidify that cybersecurity is what I wanted to do for a living. I am grateful to my teachers and the experience the course gave me.” – Samuel W.
- The role played by cybersecurity analysts and the skills required
- Key concepts of popular communication protocols, the configuration of routers/switches, and TCP/IP implementation
- Fundamentals of data security and auditing
- Identify, evaluate, and mitigate security risk
- How hackers attack systems and tactics to thwart online attacks
- Disparate components connection to form complex networks
Job Outlook for Cybersecurity Professionals
Job opportunities are on the rise. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), this profession expected to grow 33% from 2020 to 2030, which is much faster than the average for all occupations. The Cybersecurity Boot Camp will prepare you for in-demand job roles like cybersecurity analyst, cybersecurity engineer, penetration tester, vulnerability analyst, digital forensics analyst, and cybercrime investigator.
How the Cyber Security Boot Camp Works
- Six months of interactive, self-paced training that requires 15 to 25 hours a week to complete the curriculum
- Prepare to pass one of the following certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, CySa+, Pentest+, or EC-Council CEH
- Get ten 30-minute online coaching sessions with your instructor
- Complete multiple course projects and a final capstone to help you prepare a professional level portfolio to show prospective employers
Frequently Asked Questions
What is cybersecurity?
Cybersecurity is the practice of protecting sensitive information by defending computers, mobile devices, servers, networks, electronic systems, and data from digital attacks. Cybersecurity is often divided into categories which include network security, application security, information security, operational security, disaster recovery and business continuity, and end-user education.
Does this course prepare for a certification?
This boot camp will prepare you to take the following exams: CompTIA A+; CompTIA Network+; CompTIA Security+; CompTIA CySA+; Certified Ethical Hacking; CompTIA Pentest+
Upon registering, you have six (6) months to complete the course.
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
|Register to Start Today!||
Course Hours: 595
This workshop is offered through our continuing education online partner.