Community Adult Basic Education (ABE) Classes
Community ABE is a free online course to improve reading and writing skills for professional and academic development. This course is open to community members and those students whose placement test scores fall below the minimum for placement into developmental or credit courses. Classes will take place synchronously over Zoom on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which means you will meet live with your instructor. Classes will take place asynchronously on Wednesdays, which means you will have time to complete writing assingments.
- COURSE FEE: Free
- REGISTRATION: TBA for Fall 2022
- COURSE SCHEDULE: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 5:30 PM - 8:10 PM
- REQUIREMENTS: Must be 18 or older. Students need access to a computer & reliable internet for online class.
For more information, contact:
- AdultLiteracy@ccp.edu, 215-751-8531
- Sarah Maguire, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-751-8250
- Gretchen Spencer, email@example.com, 215-751-8371