Community Adult Basic Education (ABE) Classes
Community ABE is a free, 64-hour course to improve reading and writing skills for professional and academic development. This course is open to community members and those students whose placement test scores fall below the minimum for placement into developmental or credit courses. Online and in-person classes are available.
- COURSE FEE: Free
- Current CCP students: Email AdultLiteracy@ccp.edu with your J number
- Community Members: Community members must complete an online reading placement test. A score of at least 40% is needed for this class. Testing is currently over for the fall 2023 semester. Sign up for the spring 2024 interest list HERE.
- COURSE SCHEDULE: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays | Dates and times TBA for Spring 2024
- REQUIREMENTS: Must be 18 or older. Students need access to a computer and reliable internet for online class. Community members must complete the reading placement test (see above).
For more information, contact:
- AdultLiteracy@ccp.edu, 215-751-8531
- Sarah Maguire, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-751-8250
- Gretchen Spencer, email@example.com, 215-751-8371