Automotive Technology Degree Program
If you have a passion for understanding what's wrong with an automobile, then learning how to repair the problem, our Automotive Technology Program will teach you the latest automotive technology standards. You will learn industry-standard computer software training, practical hands-on automotive skills, team building and industry-standard Safety and Pollution Prevention training.
- Earn an associate’s degree plus certification from Ford Motor Company.
- Receive instruction from experienced, industry-certified instructors.
- Hone techniques in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Use the most modern diagnostic and repair equipment...seize opportunities for internships and work experience.
- Program is accredited by the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF).
|Degree Program||Prepares You for||The Next Level|
A career as mechanic, safety inspector or shop supervisor.
Enter the workforce or transfer to a four-year college.