Dual Admissions Programs
Community College of Philadelphia has developed Dual Admissions programs with eleven area colleges/universities. These programs are designed to facilitate students' ease of transfer into the four-year institutions and ultimately foster academic success.
Students participating in a Dual Admissions program commit to completing the associate's degree at Community College of Philadelphia and to maintaining a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) specified by the four-year institution. There are also financial incentives and support services associated with each program.
Community College of Philadelphia currently has Dual Admissions programs with the following schools:
- Arcadia University
- Cabrini College
- Chestnut Hill College
- Cheyney University
- Drexel University (Blue-Gold Connection)
- Eastern University
- Holy Family University
- La Salle University
- Peirce College
- Rosemont College
- Saint Joseph’s University
- Temple University
Additional information is available in the Educational Support Services Division, Career and Transfer Center, Welcome Center, Admissions and the Regional Centers. You may also view the chart for summary information on each school. To help you understand the chart, information on each of the categories on the left side is provided below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will all my courses transfer?
- What do the different degrees mean?
- What if I decide not to complete my degree at Community College of Philadelphia?
- What are my options if I am not eligible for the Dual Admission Program?
- What if I decide not to participate in the Dual Admission program I signed up for?
- Can I sign up for more than one Dual Admission Program?
View Dual Admissions comparison chart as a PDF file.