You are exempt from taking the test if:
- You already have a college degree from an accredited college, and
you have requested an official transcript be sent to the college's transcript
evaluator located in room BG-6,
- You have passed college-level English composition and mathematics
courses with a C or better from an accredited college,
- You are interested in taking courses for which testing is not required,
i.e. Work Force Development Training Programs,
- You are eligible for the Senior Citizen Program (215-751-8249),
- Within the past two years, you received a minimum SAT score of 510 in critical reading and 470 in math, or a minimum ACT score of 21 in English and 17 in math.
- You received a minimum of 213 on the TOEFL computerized test AND a
5 on the TOEFL writing test; or you received a minimum of 560 on the
TOEFL paper/pencil test AND a 5 on the TOEFL writing test; or you received
a minimum of 77 on the TOEFL internet based test AND a 20 on the TOEFL
internet writing test.