College Logo Standards
The following guidelines for using the College's logo on Web or printed materials are designed to ensure the consistency of Community College of Philadelphia's image and to maintain the integrity of its name.
- The logo is a graphic file of the College's name and should be used on all materials sent within the College and to the public.
- The only acceptable print file format for the logo is a scalable high resolution EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) file.
- The reason we use an EPS file for the College's logo is that it can be resized without degrading the quality of the image.
- The logo should never be taken from a Web page for use on a print document. The resolution will not be the quality required for a printed document.
- The logo may not be distorted or combined with other elements.
- The image may only be printed with black ink on white paper, white on a black background or PMS 123 yellow on a black background. There are no exceptions.
The Division of Marketing and Government Relations must approve all
uses of the logo.
Request permission to access the logo by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please provide a detailed explanation of your intended use of the College name. If permission is granted, you will be sent a file of the logo, as well as instructions on how to download the file, insert the image and adjust the size of the logo.