Special Events Checklist
The success of any event is largely due to the management of details - selection proper locations, ensuring adequate seating, choosing menus and lastly making sure the audiovisual equipment has been ordered. Using this checklist will help you to remember all the details in planning a successful event. Please take a moment and review the checklist that we hope will help you in planning your next event:Planning Checklist (pdf 48kb)
- Table and Chair Set-up: Table and chair setups arrangements are arranged by the Special Events and Facilities Coordinator. Standard set- ups are available for each event. Special set-ups will require a room layout diagram from the client (that can be faxed over(5)five) days prior to your event. The Office of Special Events and Facilities will arrange for a site inspection and assist in room layout. Custodial services will also be requested for each event.
- Catering: The college sole source caterer Sodexho will handle all of your catering needs for your event. Sodexho offers a variety of predesigned menu choices for event and well within your budget. The caterers can be reached at 215-751-8315.
- AudioVisual and Technical Services: The college provides audiovisual equipment for all events. All equipment request must be submitted in writing at least five (5) days prior to your event. For a list of equipment and cost please refer to the College's Facility Guidelines and Procedures under Audio Visual Equipment.
- Parking: Parking is limited on the Main Campus of Community College of Philadelphia. There are parking lots, metered parking spaces and other spaces around the campus. During the day, the College has a parking lot with a few spaces, located on 17th Street. Reduced rate parking passes can be obtained if attendees can enter the lot owned by Community College of Philadelphia. Refer to the College map to see parking lot locations.
- Directions to the College