How to Apply
Five-Step Application Process
Please review the basic eligibility requirements before applying to the program:
- You are between the ages of 16-20
- Not currently attending school and have been out of school for at least 6 months
- You live within the boundaries of the School District of Philadelphia
- You are able to complete the credits for a high school diploma by the age of 22
- You currently have 18 or fewer high school credits
- You are able to read at an 8th grade level or higher, as determined by a reading assessment
Please call 215-751-8246 to request an application.
Please note: Leaving a voice mail message or sending an e-mail does not mean you are registered. A Gateway to College staff member must contact you to confirm eligibility and complete your registration. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation letter to bring with you to the Information Session. Due to space limitations, applicants must be registered and receive a confirmation letter in order to attend an upcoming Information Session.