Scholarships at Community College of Philadelphia
Welcome to the Community College Scholarship ManagerCommunity College of Philadelphia has given away millions of dollars in scholarships—apply for your scholarship opportunity today.
We have made it easier for you to apply for scholarships—introducing the College’s new online scholarship application. You will be considered for multiple scholarships by completing just one application. You do not have to select a specific scholarship; if you meet the criteria, you will automatically be considered for all scholarships available.
To apply for scholarships at Community College of Philadelphia, you must be a student or have applied for admission. The scholarship application is available through the MyCCP portal. Once you have logged in, scroll down to the Financial Services channel and click on the Scholarship Application link. Current students, login to complete an application today.
If you have not yet applied for admission to Community College of Philadelphia, you can complete an application online. You will receive your student ID number and instructions on how to log in to MyCCP in the mail within five business days. Once you have your MyCCP username and password, you can apply for scholarships.
Find out more about the dozens of scholarships the College has to offer.
If you receive financial aid: As a student receiving financial aid, you must inform the Office of Financial Aid of any new scholarships or tuition benefits you receive that were not listed on your Financial Aid Award Letter. Please note that your financial aid award may be adjusted due to the addition of grants and scholarships, changes in your family financial condition, your enrollment status, your academic standing or available government appropriations.
Helpful HintsPLEASE READ: When completing the scholarship or award application, follow these helpful hints:
- Please notify the individual who will be writing your letter of recommendation as early as possible so he or she can be prepared.
- Take care in drafting the essay—use correct grammar and punctuation, answer questions and address topics concisely, and follow directions regarding essay length.
- You can save your application at any time and return later to continue.
- Once you complete your online application, review it thoroughly; you cannot change or access your application once it is submitted.
- Your application will be used to determine eligibility for all scholarships throughout the entire academic year, which ends June 30. New applications must be submitted on a yearly basis.
For more information, call the scholarship hotline at 215.496.6182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.