The OFFICE OF STUDENT RECORDS AND REGISTRATION (hereafter referred to as Student Records and Registration) exists to provide essential administrative support to the Faculty; to provide and maintain a centralized source of verifiable academic records; to implement, interpret, and monitor compliance with rules and academic policies; as well as, to facilitate the enrollment of students into classes and provide essential services related to their enrollment, graduation, transfer, and employment.
- Course Finder - Search for courses online.
- Guest Student Enrollment (PDF)
- Guest Student FAQs (PDF)
- Web Registration Guide (PDF)
- Payment Plan Application (PDF)
- Transfer Course Equivalencies (PDF)
- Transcript Evaluation Request Form (PDF)
- Transfer Student Enrollment (PDF)
- Transfer Student FAQs (PDF)
- Registration Errors (PDF)
- Request for Removal of Credits from College Transfer (PDF)