Workforce Testing and Training Center
Maintaining your professional certifications is essential to stay competitive in your field and advance your career. Corporate Solutions provides fully authorized testing for a variety of nationally recognized certifications.
Corporate Solutions staff also provides assistance to companies in identifying funding for basic skills and information technology training through Pennsylvania's Guaranteed Free Training program, see below for more information.
Workforce Testing Center
The Center provides the following certification and assessment testing services as well as workforce assessment services:
- Information technology certification testing through Pearson VUE
- Skills and job assessments through ACT to help you enhance employees' skills and help identify qualified applicants for vacant positions.
- The National Career Readiness Certificate program is based on the WorkKeys® job skills assessment system. Attaining one of the three certificate levels gives you an employer recognized certificate of job skills. Corporate Solutions provides testing services for the National Career Readiness Certificate.
Call Corporate Solutions at 215-496-6158 or email Tyrone Buchanan at email@example.com to get more information.
WEDnetPA Guaranteed Free Training (GFT)
The Guaranteed Free Training Program offers opportunities to your company's Information Technology and Basic Skills training for your workforce. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has created the opportunity for employers to train employees through two programs offered by the GFT program:
- The Information Technology Training program
- The Basic Skills Training program
As a partner in the PA Workforce and Economic Development Network Corporate Solutions has administered millions of dollars in workforce training grants for area companies.
Qualified companies receive funds for training delivered by a variety of educational providers accessed through the Workforce and Economic Development Network of Pennsylvania (WEDnetPA).
It’s simple to apply for GFT programs – call Corporate Solutions at 215-496-6158 or email our Director of Contract Training and Workforce Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information about your company's eligibility for on WEDnetPA grants is available online at www.wednetpa.com.