Message from Marsha Ray, Vice President of Institutional Advancement
As a former student at Community College of Philadelphia, we invite you to stay connected with us! Make sure we have your current contact information so we can alert you to all the BIG things going on at the College. This way, you can take advantage of the many benefits the College offers, such as:
- Career Services Center—offering career counseling, job search assistance, resume preparation and interviewing assistance, Web resources, career assessment tools, job fairs and employer recruitment visits.
- Special Events—held both on Main Campus and at Regional Centers to reconnect you with the College and your former classmates.
- eNewsletter Subscription—Online newsletter filled with timely College updates and information.
- Discounts on selected items at the College bookstore.
- Health Services, like free dental check-ups and cleanings annually when you contact the Dental Clinic at 215.751.8625.
In the coming years, there will be even more exciting networking, entertaining and reconnecting events — don’t miss out! Please take a moment to provide your contact information.
You may purchase a CCP Connect pass for $50. Your pass provides these two valuable resources:
- Computer Access
Computers are available for use in all of the College’s open Computer Labs. For more information, call 215.751.8810.
- Library Services
Lifetime members can access the College’s Library, both to study and to use reading and research materials and computers, simply by presenting their CCP Connect ID card. (Book circulation, research computer labs and conference rooms, however, are limited to currently enrolled students.) The Library is located just behind the Spring Garden Street entrance to the Mint Building. For more information and hours, visit the Library website or call 215.751.8383.
Your one-time CCP Connect membership fee is $50, payable by cash, check, money order or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
Apply in person
Office of Institutional Advancement
1500 Spring Garden Street, 7th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Apply by Mail
Request an application by contacting Tarsha Scovens at 215.751.8015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get or stay in shape through weight training, aerobics, basketball and racquetball in the College Gymnasium. It’s open during the academic year (September – April), Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 7:45 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. – 1:45 p.m. For class information and a tour of the facilities, call the Athletic department at 215.751.8970. To purchase a $60 annual gym membership, contact Tarsha Scovens at 215.751.8015 or email@example.com.
CCP Connect ID Card
Once you sign up for CCP Connect, you will receive a photo ID card for accessing the benefits and services of membership. Carry this with you whenever visiting the College.