Community College of Philadelphia Alumni Association
Get Involved and Make a Difference!
In addition to becoming a lifetime member of the Community College of Philadelphia Alumni Association, you can support your alma mater by volunteering and through the purchase of alumni merchandise.
VolunteerVolunteering with the Alumni Association is easy. There are many ways to serve that will fit your schedule and interests:
- Participate on the Alumni Council as a council member or a volunteer.
- Volunteer at College-sponsored events (New Student Orientation, Student Involvement Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service, Regional Center events and activities).
- Become a speaker for the Alumni Speaker Series – offer career advice and mentoring
- Organize/Support Alumni Chapter clubs.
- Support the Annual Fund Campaign or make a planned gift to the College.
- Attend and support College and alumni fundraising events.
- Attend Commencement activities.
Support the Alumni Association’s fundraising efforts by purchasing diploma frames, beautiful lapel pins and cinch packs. These items make great gifts to give to your favorite aspiring student or alumni. Proceeds from the sale of these items provide funding for two Alumni Association Achievement Scholarships, which are awarded to deserving students each year.
Diploma Frames - $30
Display your Community College of Philadelphia diploma with pride! Frame your diploma in a high quality, polished brass frame complete with a matte emblazoned with the official College logo.
“Lucinda” Lapel Pins - $15
No two pins are alike!! Pins are uniquely designed to represent and support many diverse professions and interests.
Cinch Packs - $5
Show you’re proud of your alma mater. This bag is just the right size to tote your books, lunch or any of your other “must have” items.
Alumni merchandise can be purchased through the Office of Alumni Relations at 1500 Spring Garden Street, Annex 7th Floor. Cash, checks, money orders and credit cards (Visa, MC or Discover) are accepted.
For more information or to order merchandise by phone, contact Tarsha Scovens, at 215.751.8015 or email@example.com.