About the Alumni Association
The purpose of the Community College of Philadelphia Alumni Association is to develop and strengthen ties between the College, College alumni and the community. We aim to achieve this by:
- Advancing the cause of education.
- Establishing a mutually beneficially relationship with Community College of Philadelphia.
- Promoting general interest in Community College of Philadelphia and the Association.
- Fostering, developing and providing scholarships and awards for Community College of Philadelphia students and alumni.
- Promoting ideas, leadership and personal relationships among alumni and students of Community College of Philadelphia, during and after undergraduate years.
The Alumni Council serves as the governing body of the Alumni Association. The Council consists of up to 25 lifetime alumni association members.
Meetings are held year-round each month in the Isadore A. Shrager Boardroom located on the second floor of the Mint Building, Room M2-1. Guests are always welcome. To view Council meeting dates click here or call the Office of Alumni Relations at 215-751-8015.
Alumni Council Executive BoardKarlton Roberts ‘99 , President
Daryl Martino ‘91, Vice President
Charles Roye '87, Secretary
Eric Griffin, Sr. ‘02, Treasurer