Community College of Philadelphia can bring credit courses to your company or organization through Corporate College, a leading provider of onsite and dedicated credit and degree programs for employees. Classes are taught by Community College of Philadelphia instructors, and employees will have the convenience of earning an associate's degree or certificate without leaving the workplace.
The benefits of Corporate College include:
- On-site instruction and student support from faculty members
- Flexible class time
- Lower tuition than a four-year institution
- High employee satisfaction and retention
- Employees can go to work and earn a degree or certificate, all at the same location
The Corporate College team facilitates all aspects of your educational program, including:
- On-site employee information sessions
- On-site registration
- On-site textbook sales and delivery
- On-site assessment services
Community College of Philadelphia offers more than 70 degree and certificate programs in the arts, business, health care, science and technology, humanities, and social and human services. View our complete list of degree, academic certificate and proficiency certificate programs.
For more information on how to start a program at your business location, please call Suzanne Felix, coordinator of the Corporate College, at 215-496-6173.