If you have a successful record of college performance and seek to attend the College only for personal enrichment, that is, not to obtain a certificate or a degree, you are considered a Non-Matriculating student.
To enroll, please follow the steps below.
Note: Non-Matriculating students are NOT eligible to receive financial aid or veterans education benefits from Community College of Philadelphia.
STEP 1 – Find Your Courses
- View our CourseFinder to see if the courses you plan to take are open.
- Click here to view a listing of course offerings and prerequisites. Prerequisites must be completed prior to enrollment in any course.
- Obtain the five-digit CRN (course reference number) for the course(s) you plan to take.
STEP 2 – Complete an Admissions Application
STEP 3 – Obtain Proof of Prerequisite Completion
You must provide proof of prerequisite completion for the course(s) you plan to take. Any or all applicable of the following may be provided as proof:
- Unofficial college transcript showing grade(s) of C- or above for required course prerequisites
- College diploma may be used to satisfy enrollment into any course(s) requiring college-level English (ENGL 101) as a prerequisite
- Test scores may be used to satisfy placement into college-level English (ENGL 101) or college-level math (FNMT 118). Visit the College's Placement Test page for a listing of test waiver options.
STEP 4 – Complete the Online Guest/Non-matriculating Student Form
Log into MyCCP. Click the Student tab and access the Admissions Forms located in the Electronic Forms Channel. Complete and submit the Guest/Non-Matriculating Student form for processing. Upon review and approval of submitted documents, you will receive an email with permission and instructions on how to register online for your classes. Please allow two business days for processing. Be sure to check your MyCCP email for all communications pertaining to your request.
STEP 5 – Pay for Your Classes
Please review and select from one of our many Payment Options. Payment for classes is due by the deadline to maintain your schedule. Please reference the College's Calendar for a listing of deadline dates.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Information Center at 215.751.8010 or the Transfer Credit and Placement Office at 215.751.8866 or email email@example.com.