Who Should Apply
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses at Community College of Philadelphia is designed for business owners with limited resources who have a business poised for growth. Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to growing their business and creating jobs within their community.
Applicants should generally meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be an owner or co-owner of a business
- Business in operation for at least two years
- Business revenues between $150,000 and $4 million in the most recent fiscal year
- Business with a minimum of four employees (including the owner)
Practical hours. Convenient courses.
In order to receive maximum benefits from the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses education curriculum at Community College of Philadelphia, business owners are required to:
- Attend a mandatory program orientation
- Attend 10 pre-scheduled learning sessions
- Commit an additional 6–8 hours per week of out-of-class activities to work on your business. This includes completing assignments and attending networking events and business support clinics
- Develop a tailored plan for growth prior to graduation