Our newsletters and brochures offer the latest news and tips in financial and charitable planning.
Exercise Your Options
Six Ways to Support the Ones You Love Today
What to do in the First 48 Hours When You Lose Someone You Love
To request a brochure, contact Lyvette Jones at (215) 751-8046 or Email
Financial Statements and IRS Forms
- The Community College of Philadelphia Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Public Charity.
- The Community College of Philadelphia Foundation is required to file an IRS Form 990.
- Contributions to the Community College of Philadelphia Foundation are tax deductible, as provided by law.
- Conflict of Interest Policy
Audited Financial Statements
- Financial Statements for 2014/2015
- Financial Statements for 2012/2013
- Financial Statements for 2011/2012
- Financial Statements for 2010/2011
IRS Forms 990 and 1023
Form 990: Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
The IRS requires that every private foundation file a Form 990-PF each year. IRS returns provide detailed financial data, a complete list of grants awarded, the names of the foundation's trustees and officers, and other information on the foundation.
- Foundation Form 990 (FY2014 - 2015)
- Foundation Form 990 (FY2012 - 2013)
- Foundation Form 990 (FY2011 - 2012)
- Foundation Form 990 (FY2010 - 2011)
Form 1023: Application for Recognition of Exemption
Form 1023 is filed by organizations to apply for recognition of exemption from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3).