Our Leadership Development workshop is specifically designed to help your managers develop better leadership skills by assessing individual leadership styles, understanding the impact of those styles, creating more effective team-building skills, building project management skills, improving personal management skills, learning techniques for building organizational relationships and developing strategic thinking ability.
Attendees will enhance their skills by developing a leadership project specific to their position and company for presentation during the final class meeting.
Student Learning Outcomes
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify at least five characteristics of effective leadership
- Identify at least four situational variables that influence determining effective leadership styles
- Understand the results of your own individual leadership assessment
- Understand the key team leadership characteristics that help create effective teams
- Identify at least four effective strategies for building organizational relationships that will enhance your leadership capabilities
- Understand the key components of effectively leading a project
- Develop a leadership project specific to your organizational setting
- Demonstrate your development of strategic thinking ability through case studies and small group discussions
- Relate the outcomes of your individual leadership project to the entire class, including lessons learned and best practices
|Date and Hours
Sept. 15, Oct. 20, Nov. 17, Dec. 15, 2015 and
Jan. 19, Feb. 16, 2016
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
|Northeast Regional Center, Room 330
||$649, 6 sessions