Liberal Arts - Honors Option
Designed to strengthen your academic abilities, the Honors curriculum offers a challenging and rewarding environment that prepares you for transfer to earn your bachelor’s degree and beyond. This program will help you pursue a career that requires a graduate or professional degree.
You do not need to be at the top of your high school class or be an honor roll student to join the Honors program. It is open to students who demonstrate appropriate Honors placement on the College’s writing and reading comprehensive examinations.
For more than 30 years, the Honors curriculum has been assisting students in pursuing their academic and career ambitions. Alumni of the program have an excellent record of transfer success to respected four-year programs.
Advantages of Honors
Honors gives you knowledge for achieving success in your educational and career goals. Features of the program include:
- strong learning community and sense of belonging
- advising during your time at the College and beyond
- guest lecturers and Honors alumni events
- online forums and Web-enhanced instruction
- trips to New York City and Philadelphia art museums