Boost Your Business Knowledge
Learn how to evaluate stakeholder corporate social responsibility initiatives, assess sustainable technologies, and discover financial trade-offs and opportunities related to social responsibility strategies. You will also examine the role of sustainable systems in protecting the natural environment. Courses in this program count toward the Business Leadership degree. This proficiency certificate will enhanced your degree and give you a competitive advantage for opportunities in businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies.
|CSR 110 - Introduction to Corporate Social Responsibility||3 credits|
|EASC 111 - Environmental Conservation||3 credits|
|CSR 120 - Business and Stakeholder Relationships||CSR 110, which may be taken concurrently||3 credits|
|CSR 130 - Current Developments in Sustainable Technologies||CSR 110, which may be taken concurrently||3 credits|
|ECON 120 - Introduction to Business Analytics||3 credits|
|BUSL 195 - Experiential Learning||3 credits|
General Education Requirements:
Public Relations Specialist
Engage in promoting or creating an intended public image for individuals, groups, or organizations. May write or select material for release to various communications media.
in the region
in the region
- Respond to requests for information from the media or designate an appropriate spokesperson or information source.
- Write press releases or other media communications to promote clients.
- Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, or public interest groups.
- Plan or direct development or communication of programs to maintain favorable public or stockholder perceptions of an organization's accomplishments, agenda, or environmental responsibility.
- Study the objectives, promotional policies, or needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products, or services.
How well does it pay?
New workers generally start around $35,482. Normal pay for Public Relations Specialists is $60,030 per year, while highly experienced workers can earn as much as $101,530.