Delivering Your Message to the Multimedia World
Learn how to prepare and utilize multimedia content for various situations and purposes. Discuss and analyze how society interacts with mass media; study the form, history and issues related to mass media; learn how to write for and design newspapers, magazines, websites and broadcast media; discover how the Internet links radio, video and text; develop academic research and public speaking skills; and create effective, engaging multimedia presentations. While progressing through the program, you will work on small group projects, manage and resolve conflicts in groups and teams, and explain legal-ethical issues both of communication and of creating and distributing information through mass media.
Associate in Arts, and transfer to a four-year college
- Writing for websites, newspapers and public relations agencies
- Running social media campaigns
- Producing videos, television and radio content
- Publishing newspapers, magazines and books
- Communicating through photography, graphic design and film